- Product Flyers
- DTT - Content List (pdf)
- DTT - Content by Area (pdf)
- DTT - Content List with Desc.(pdf)
- AT - Activity List (pdf)
- DT Trainer Overview (pdf)
- DTT Customer Feedback (pdf)
- Activity Trainer Overview (pdf)
- Teaching Individuals with Severe Learning Deficiencies (pdf)
- OAR Endorsement (pdf)
- Father of Invention Article (pdf)
Support – Activity Trainer
Processing, please wait....
Install the Activity Trainer
Current Version: 1.4
- We strongly suggest viewing the Activity Trainer Self-Paced Training Videos before using the program.
Download Installation: please enter your email address.
Click the link below to download the full installation of Activity Trainer.
After Downloading, locate the downloaded file on your computer, and double-click the file to launch the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Activity Trainer.
Estimated Download Times for 500 MB:
- DSL (1.5Mbps) - 47 minutes
- Cable (3 Mbps) - 25 minutes
- Corporate network (10 Mbps) - 7 minutes
No time to read manuals? The videos quickly get you started using the software and are especially great for people who do not feel confident about their computer skills.
Troubleshooting the Activity Trainer:
Most problems with the Activity Trainer originate from third-party software. Please make sure you have the following installed.
- Activity Trainer Java Problems
- Read this article if your desktop shortcuts seem to be broken or windows is saying it cannot find your java executable file
- Adobe Flash Player
Updates Report Tool
The following tool displays new and updated activities that have been released after the expiration of your updates and support agreement.
Activity Trainer Downloads:
Download Help Videos (53MB)
This self extracting zip file contains the help video presentation. Right click the above link and save the ".exe" file to your hard drive.
Download the Manual Uninstaller (37KB)
This tool will remove all traces of the Activity Trainer from your computer. It gives you the option to copy your student data to the desktop, so you don't lose all of the profiles that have been created.