Web Based Training (Webinars)
- Step 1: View upcoming webinars and register to attend a session.
- Step 2: Read our WebEx Interface Instructions. These tips should help you get started with the training interface once you have joined a session.
- Step 3: Test your computer and set up the WebEx plugin BEFORE your webinar’s scheduled time.
No Audio during the webinar? – click here for troubleshooting tips
Our web based presentations and training sessions are real-time, online classes presented by an experienced teacher/trainer. Sessions will be from 20 to 60 minutes in length and can accommodate a limit of 24 participants per session. Starting times will vary to meet the time demands of teachers and parents. We also plan to host a limited number of evening and Saturday sessions.Sessions will include:
- Activity Trainer Overview
- DT Trainer Overview
- Question & Answer sessions
- Student Set Up
- Configuring Student Options
- Content Programs
- Adding Your Own Reinforcers
Free Webinar Offer: Organize a webinar for 10 or more attendees, and you set the time. As best as we can, we will accommodate your schedule to provide you with a webinar covering the DT Trainer or Activity Trainer. Give us a call at 803-403-1336 or email email@example.com to schedule a time!
View Recorded Training Sessions
DT Trainer - Adding Your Own Reinforcers