- Evidence-based, direct instructional software program
- Over 260 curriculum content programs, hundreds of motivating reinforcers, and data tracking/assessment features
- Highly configurable, ABA based, affordable instructional tool
- Allow independent learning for individuals with mild to severe cognitive and developmental disabilities
- First in class tool that makes video modeling practical
- Studies show video modeling improves acquisition rates of a wide variety of skills
- AT extends the power of video modeling with its diverse library of videos and other activity resources.
- AT has a growing library spanning academic, daily living, non-verbal imitation, recreational, social, and vocational activities
What Professionals are Saying about our Products.
"The first time I used the DT Trainer in my classroom, I was left speechless! This child rarely spoke, but when he heard the songs and saw the pictures... language just
fell from his mouth. I had to go and get someone to view this child using this program. I was just astonished. He was inquisitive and excited... singing and laughing.
I saw more language and more emotion in that one session with the DT Trainer then I had seen all year from this child. He was pleased and willing to use the DT Trainer
whenever I put him on it from that point on. The DT Trainer motivates children with autism to learn. It allows these children to pick up skills without requiring the
usual one-on-one attention of a teacher."
Kim Kulka, Autism Inclusion Coordinator, Cobb County School District, GA
What Parents are Saying about Accelerations.
"This is the best software we have ever seen. Our daughter wouldn't use a computer, I had purchased every program I could think of and she was not interested.
I purchased the DT Trainer from Accelerations Education Software and she wants to use it all the time. It is a great program. Very impressive."
Kristye L., Parent