DT Trainer & Activity Trainer FREE Live Online Training Classes
Receive Certificate of Completion & Continuing Education Clock Hours
*** All times are Eastern Time Zone ***
- Mon 08/20 3:00pm EST DT Trainer Overview (1Hr)
- Tue 08/21 3:00pm EST Activity Trainer Overview (1Hr)
- Wed 08/22 4:00pm EST DT Trainer Overview (1Hr)
- Thu 08/23 4:00pm EST Activity Trainer Overview (1Hr)
- Mon 08/27 4:00pm EST DT Trainer Overview (1Hr)
- Tue 08/28 4:00pm EST Activity Trainer Overview (1Hr)
- Wed 08/29 3:00pm EST DT Trainer Overview (1Hr)
- Fri 08/31 3:00pm EST Activity Trainer Overview (1Hr)
Registration Instructions: AES webinars require registration prior to the scheduled start time. Please do the following to sign up (call us at 803-403-1336 if you need any assistance):
- Click the following link to visit the training page on our website: www.dttrainer.com/training.
- Click on "Web Based Training".
- Select the "Weekly" or "Monthly" tab if you need to view future webinars.
- Once you have found the webinar you wish to attend, click the "Register" link to the right of the webinar’s name.
- Enter your information into the fields provided, then click the "Register Now" button.
- You should receive a confirmation email with instructions on joining the session.
Please email Liz Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss scheduling a training session for your staff, team, or parent group.
View the current Webinar schedule and watch recorded sessions at: www.dttrainer.com/training. Recorded "DT Trainer Overview" and "Adding Your Own Reinforcers" sessions are now available to view at your convenience!
- DT Trainer Overview is a walkthrough of the DT Trainer software program for teachers, parents, and related professionals. We will cover key features including: content programs, reinforcers, setting up a student, data tracking, etc.
- Activity Trainer Overview is a look at our video-modeling software program. We will cover key features of the Activity Trainer including: Videos in the Skills Library, Creating a Student Profile, Data Collection, Configurability, and Creating Your Own Videos & Resources in the User Library.