End of School Year Specials through June 30th! Contact us for details!
- Phone: 803-403-1336
- Email: Sales@dttrainer.com
Backup the Student Data before Summer Break!
Your IT department may wipe and reimage your computers over the summer. They may even swap them out. Make sure you backup your student data after the last student use of the school year.
Note: Run updates before backup to ensure you have all the latest features and that student configurations reflect the latest advancements. The current DT Trainer version is 184.108.40.206.
See the information from last week’s email or you can also find it on our blog: https://www.dttrainer.com/2015/aes-news/archiving-data-summer-break/
Depending on your settings, your DT Trainer may ask you to check for updates upon launching the DT Trainer Administration. If you do not take all the updates, there is a chance you missed some updates.
Note: Also run updates before backing up students to make sure you have all the latest features and student configurations reflect the latest advancements. The current DT Trainer version is 220.127.116.11.
- To manually check for updates, launch the DT Trainer Administration, select the Common Administration tab, and then the Maintenance Tools button. The default is to just show updates since the last check.
- While the DT Trainer is searching our database to create a list of updates, you will see the following notice:
- Select the top radio button “Show All Available Updates (No Date Restriction). Depending on how long since the last update there may be none to many updates available shown in the Available Packages List. Click the Check All button.
- With the Available Packages selected, click the Install Selected Packages button to update your installation with all available updates.
- You can select how often to prompt for updating from the drop list.
- If you select the Advanced Options button, you can automate the update process on DT Trainer launch by checking the options: Check for new versions of the DT Trainer and Automatically install any available updates.
Webinars – Call or email us to schedule Training or Consultations
Schedule a training webinar for your staff, team, or parent group by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 803.403.1336).Accelerations Educational Software