- Product Flyers
- DTT - Content List (pdf)
- DTT - Content by Area (pdf)
- DTT - Content List with Desc.(pdf)
- AT - Activity List (pdf)
- DT Trainer Overview (pdf)
- DTT Customer Feedback (pdf)
- Activity Trainer Overview (pdf)
- Teaching Individuals with Severe Learning Deficiencies (pdf)
- OAR Endorsement (pdf)
- Father of Invention Article (pdf)
Support – DT Trainer
Processing, please wait....
Install the DT Trainer
Current Version (via auto-update feature): 2.6.5
Current Installer Version: 2.6.2
Current Installer Version: 2.6.2
- The DT Trainer has very low system requirements, but if you have a really old computer check our System Requirements Page.
- Make sure your computer is up to date. Run Windows Update.
- Download and Run the DT Trainer installation.
- We strongly suggest viewing the DT Trainer Self-Paced Training Videos before using the program.
Download Installation: please enter your email address.
Click the link below to download the full installation of DT Trainer.
After Downloading, locate the downloaded file on your computer, and double-click the file to launch the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the DT Trainer.
Estimated Download Times for 500 MB:
- DSL (1.5Mbps) - 47 minutes
- Cable (3 Mbps) - 25 minutes
- Corporate network (10 Mbps) - 7 minutes
If you have a license for the DT Trainer, we strongly recommend registering immediately after installation.
Once you have registered (or if you are running a trial installation), please update your installation using the built-in update feature.
After you have registered and updated your installation, and before using it with students (or practicing with the sample students), a few reinforcers need to be tested to verify the DT Trainer is ready for use.
Troubleshooting and Tutorials
No time to read manuals? The videos quickly get you started using the software and are especially great for people who do not feel confident about their computer skills.
DT Trainer Tools
Download DT Trainer Shortcut Creator (36KB)
This program allows you to create shortcuts fro the DT Trainer on your desktop and in your start menu. Use this if you have accidentally deleted the shortcuts that were originally created during installation.
Download the Manual Uninstaller (40KB)
This tool will remove all traces of the DT Trainer from your computer. It gives you the option to copy your student data to the desktop, so you don't lose all of the profiles that have been created.
Download Name Sound Files Tool (164KB)
We have created a new tool to make name file integration easier than ever! Download the name file installer program, then run the program and follow the instructions that are given to complete the integration process. (View List of Recorded Names)
|DT Trainer Teaching Methods (PDF)
The DT Trainer is becoming known as a valuable tool to help teach individuals with autism and other learning disabilities. The DT Trainer Teaching Methods cover the educational problem and effective teaching methods when performed by people and how these methods can also be performed by computers.DT Trainer Users Guide (PDF)
This PDF file is an electronic copy of the user's guide for the DT Trainer version 2.0.x. If you would like to view a specific document in the user guide please refer to the links on the right.